HOW TO GET INVOLVED WITH IMN . . .
Here is How I Want To Get Involved. . .
Click on the button below to provide information on how you would like to get involved.
JOIN A TEAM
- Annual Conference Team: Plans and implements an Annual Conference program, including worship, workshops and plenary sessions in coordination with Executive Committee, Board and Staff.
- Continuing Education Team: Plans continuing education and training programs using a variety of delivery modes.
- Education Team: Reviews and updates IMN core education (Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry), including content, curriculum design, faculty and delivery.
- Membership Support Team: Identifies and implements initiatives to add value for IMN members and to broaden and deepen engagement of the IMN membership.
- Fundraising Task Force: Develops and implements an Annual Appeal, Legacy Giving and other funds to benefit future IMN projects and programs.
- Hybrid Conference Task Force: Evaluates the need and expectations of holding a In-person and Virtual Conference
WRITE AN ARTICLE
Write an article to share your insights and wisdom applicable to transitional ministry. Article submissions range from 500 to 1500 words. Book reviews and previously published articles are welcomed.
LEAD A 90 MINUTE VIRTUAL CAFE
Using Zoom teleconferencing, facilitate a discussion on a defined topic of interest to IMN members. You start the conversation with a ten minute introduction to the topic and the participants contribute their questions, insights, and shared wisdom for the benefit of all. Limited to 15 participants.
PRESENT A 90 MINUTE WEBINAR
Using Zoom teleconferencing, present a virtual seminar on a specific topic of interest to transitional congregational leaders. Presentations can be lecture, interactive or both. Limited currently to 25 participants.
CO-HOST A VIRTUAL SUPPORT GROUP
Co-host a monthly support group virtually. Facilitate conversations of 90 minutes among a group of up to ten participants as they discuss and explore challenges they face in their ministry. Minimum 6-month commitment.
JOIN A VIRTUAL SUPPORT GROUP
If you are feeling isolated or in need of support from others who know your type of ministry, joining a Virtual Support Group can be a place to connect with like-minded IMN members. Exchange ideas, provide support and receive encouragement. Groups meet virtually once a month for a minimum of six months.