MUSINGS ON MINISTRY
The NEW Musings on Ministry Group is a community of practitioners that are exploring, imagining, and implementing new ways of using their IMN training in various ministry settings outside of traditional full-time and part-time interim settings.
The group will meet six times over the course of the 2022-23 academic year on the 3rd Monday of September, October, November, January, March, and April by zoom from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm Eastern time.
Rotating group hosts include: Mary Ellen Dolan, Debra Kissinger, and Roger Storm.
The group is free to all IMN members.
Join today, spaces fill up fast! Following the instructions below.
- Select Musings on Ministry and add to cart
- If you are not a member – select to join
- Then add to cart and then check out.
- The shopping cart will collect information about you.
- There is no payment required.
- Make sure you keep a copy of your registration.
IMN will respond with confirmation that you have a spot in the Musings on Ministry Group.