You have likely had the experience of working with one or more of the IMN Faculty members. All of our faculty started in that same place by being a participant in the Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry three-part training. And recognized that they had a passion to teach/facilitate future classes.
IMN is now looking to add a number of faculty members.
Here are the qualities IMN looks for in its faculty:
- Skill: Skill in training and facilitation of adult learning communities, including necessary technological capabilities.
- Passion: Passion for and commitment to Transitional Ministry and the work of Intentional Interim Ministry.
- Experience: Direct experience of Transitional Ministry and Intentional Interim Ministry.
- Ability: Able to present curriculum clearly and effectively; and relate to diverse contexts with sensitivity and flexibility.
- Knowledge: Training level knowledge of IMN Curriculum design and all specific material covered.
- Self-Differentiated: Quality of presence; able to model both content and process.
A simple way to remember those qualities is the acronym SPEAKS. Faculty SPEAKS for IMN and its transitional ministry training.