IMN Virtual Support Groups
As an transitional leader, you may be in an area where you have access to local denominational support groups – and others are in areas where they are isolated from colleagues. With the wonders of technology – specifically Zoom, IMN has built a community to connect transitional pastors/leaders, for exchange of ideas and encouragement. The support groups are free to IMN members and are offered through the guidance of the IMN Member Support Team.
- Connect interim pastors to support one another by sharing intentional interim experiences
- Develop relationships among IMN members
- Problem solve together
- Share experience
- Mutually support one another emotionally, spiritually, vocationally
- Lessen isolation
- Groups are ecumenical
- Groups are co-hosted by a pair of IMN members
- Groups meet for 1 ½ hours, once a month
- IMN staff schedule the monthly calls with Zoom and send each member of the group an email with the log-on information for the next meeting
- Members need to have internet access and technology (computer, tablet, phone) to access video meetings. (Later, we may begin a voice-only meeting, if there is demand to meet without seeing each other)
- Each group is limited to ten IMN members, so that all may participate in the conversation
- There is no charge to participate in IMN Virtual Support Groups
- Members are expected to participate in each call, unless they contact a co-host in advance
For more information, Click here to read this article “Value of Support” – By Alan Mead and Andrew Cooley.
Sign up Below to connect to a VSG.
IMN is now inviting members to join the next offerings of Virtual Support Groups. While we will continue to accept members to the groups, once a group has started, any requests will be held until new VSGs are announced.
- Choose the VSG that fits your schedule.
- Then add to cart and then check out.
- The shopping cart will collect information about you.
- There is no payment required.
- Make sure you keep a copy of your registration.
We will respond with confirmation that you have a spot in the VSG you chose. IMN Virtual Support Groups are video-conference gatherings of people who share common experiences, situations, problems or conditions. On these calls, members offer and receive practical and emotional support related to the practice of transitional/interim ministry.
Join today, spaces fill up fast!