The education of clergy and congregations in the interim time has proven to be essential in the life of the congregation. IMN seeks programs that enhance this ministry for the clergy and the lay leaders. Many programs are developed around the framework of the Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry training. Time to time IMN will partner with other organizations to bring to its visitors and membership a well rounded curriculum.
Current Education Opportunities:
- The (FTM) Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry is run year round in different cities and countries.
- In Partnership with the Center for Congregational Health the Art of Consulting Program is offer 1 to 2 time per year.
- IMN Annual Conference is held once a year in various locations. Offering Keynote speakers and a series of workshop offerings.
Future Education Opportunities
- On-line Virtual Cafe will feature topic driven conversations.
- On-line Webinars
- Continuing Education are 1 to 2 day seminars on a specific topic.