The Interim Ministry Network strengthens the spiritual and organizational health of the congregation by equipping and supporting those who lead during times of transition.
As a result of work of the Interim Ministry Network, church bodies are stronger because they have effectively managed transition and are better able to share with their members and society God’s love that brings hope and joy in times of change.
- Providing praxis-oriented education and training for clergy and lay leaders
- Providing learning experiences that reflect professionalism, excellence, and innovation
- Seeking and affirming inclusivity in living out the mission
- Strengthening faith communities
- Building healthy relationships among colleagues and within faith communities
- Don’t Just Talk About Mission-Act With Passion! By Susan BeaumountMay 2, 2017
- All Saints – By Rev. Alan MeadNovember 1, 2016
- Sad News – By Rev. Alan MeadOctober 25, 2016
- Monday Morning – By Rev. Alan MeadOctober 17, 2016
- Champion of Transitional MinistrySeptember 16, 2016